Please note that you will see the words “Ticket” and “Conversation” used interchangeably. They both have the same meaning.
You may submit a ticket by clicking on the Submit a Ticket button.
Steps to submit a request
All fields are mandatory with the exception for those marked with the word Optional.
Please follow these steps:
- Enter a concise but descriptive Subject that matches your issue or request and can help us identify it
- In the Message field, please provide a clear and accurate description of the issue; we find that tickets with great descriptions are solved much faster than those that are missing information and require several calls or emails to obtain it; the more information you give us, the quicker we can respond with the right solution; please organize the information so we can quickly consume it and start solving the issue
- Adding attachments under Upload Files is optional but very helpful - we want to see log files, screenshots of the error and any other artefacts relevant to the issue
- Select the Product which the ticket relates to. Please ensure to select the correct product as this information is used to assign the ticket to the applicable team.
- Adding the Version of the product you are using is optional. This field is a free-text field and can also be used to categorize the ticket as belonging to a specific project – please discuss with your IMI project manager if you want to use the field this way.
- Select the correct Severity that matches the business impact of your issue; high priority tickets will receive a quicker response but if you over-prioritize without a valid business reason, your ticket may be downgraded
- Use the Priority to help us prioritize between different tickets with the same severity classification.
- Selecting a Type helps us categorize the ticket. Please select the option which best fits the nature of your ticket.
Once the ticket has been created you will receive a notification email.
Please note that it is not possible to create a ticket via email, but you can always update the ticket by replying to the last email in the ticket conversation.
To find out more about how to update a ticket, please go to Finding and working on tickets.